Music 1

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

last week in the mission?

can it be?

Well my friends, my next week letter might be a little different so I have decided to take this time and bear to you my testimony.
I, Elder Mason Shane Yates, know that Jesus Christ is my Lord, Savior, and Redeemer. I love Him. He suffered for me. I am nothing without Him in my life. He has built me up and strengthened me and He knows me. I love my Father in Heaven. He is literally my Father. He has heard and He has answered my prayers. He has sent me to difficult areas, with difficult companions, with difficult circumstances becuase He loves me. I am who I am now thanks to Him. I am a better person. I am different. I am repented and changed. And I am happy. I am so grateful to him. He is my song and my salvation.
I know that the church is true. It is the only true church over this earth. Jesus Christ is the head of this church. Everything that happens in this church is under His control. We are members of His church. I know that Thomas S Monson is His living prophet today on the earth. I have no doubt. I have testified of it before and I will testify of it again.
I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and together with the Bible, they have the power to convert us to the truth. I have read them. I have studied them. I know that they are books inspired of God and are here on the earth not to collect dust but to be read, studied, and applied.
I know these things are true. I may not have the most eloquent testimony ever, but of the things I have said, I testify because I know them to be true and I cannot deny the things I have said nor Will I deny them in the future. I have felt the truthfulness of these things in my heart. I invite ever person who is thinking about going on a mission to go. go. go. go. you will NEVER regret it. ever. it is the best decision that you can make right now in your life. serving God with all your heart, might, mind and strength is the only way to be happy on the earth. of this I know to be true, because I am happy. I am truly happy. Pray and ask your Heavenly Father if its what you should do. He will help you make this decision. Trust in Him. He knows better than us. Follow His counsels. Never doubt. Act. I love you all so very much and as I finish this last week of my mission, I will do so with a happy, satisfied heart for the blessings that God has given me that I didn't deserve. I am a happy missionary. I appreciate each one of you for the example you have been in my life. I love you and I pray for you. And more importantly God loves you too. Have a great week and may God bless each one of you reading this.
Elder Mason Shane Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment