Music 1

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 8, 2011

Hello everyone!

This letter unfortuneately isn't going to be very long again because they are only giving us 20 minutes today to write home. But today is August 8th which marks my 2 month mark! AHHHH so crazy. Only 22 quick months to go, or if you want to think about it like this, only 22 more fast sundays left! ;) And tomorrow I go into the mission field! AHHHHHH I´m so scared! It is so weird! Especially since many of my amigos that came into the MTC around the same time as me, David Hymas, Daniel Lynn, Kevin Christeansen, Tyler Hubbard, are either done, or almost done! That is so weird to me! Just know that I am doing great and I am really excited/scared about tomorrrow but I know that it is going to be great. The next email back should be a lot longer as well as contain pictures (hopefully). The CCM here was a great experience and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to come here. Also, know that if you want to send me a dearelder, you have to click on Guatemala Guatemala City Central Mission and it should still be for free. I love getting your letters so keep sending them! I love you all and hope to hear from you soon! Keep praying and reading your scriptures!

Love, Elder Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment