Music 1

Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 22, 2011

Week 2! Hello everyone! I love times infinity because I recieved your dear elders! Thank you so much for everything! My companion was jealous because I received so much! :) I really want to write all of you back, but the problem is it would take like 184351387 years for you to get them because they have to go through the mission office and I only go there once every couple weeks. So I'm just going to include all of you in this email! :)

Megan Clements: I am so glad that you found a job! Keep working hard and have a blast at BYU this semester and don't forget to keep me updated on yours and Katies shananigans! :)

McCall Hunt: I yelled when I read that you want to serve a mission! I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you! A mission will strengthen your testimony time a zillion. It has already strengthened mine more than I thought possible. If you are lacking the spirit, praying, reading your scriptures, or my favorite, listen to church music! I always feel the spirit when I listen to church music. I love you and miss you like crazy!!!!

Brother and Sister Beach: tell Tricia I said hi and I miss her!  Thank you so much for the pictures! They are awesome! Tell your primary class thank you for me and that they are awesome!

Kennedy! Mud volleyball sounds fun! lets play when i get back! and dont get too bored ok? unless its because you are missin me! then its ok :) i miss you and love you and cant wait to hear from you again

Aubrey! Please send me a package with you in it!! But if you can't I´ll take whatever you want to send me :) I miss you here in guacemole (speaking of which, I like guacemole now) and I love you like crazy and miss you always. keep writing me!!!!

Ashley! Keep takin pictures! Even if its not for business. I'm sure you'll find a happy medium. Also, thank you for the movie update. Watch the movies with me when i get back mkay? And finally, if a mission isn't in the cards, its not in the cards. Just don't push something that isn't going to happen okay? Miss you and love you!

Wendy! Keep studying girl! you are going to do great things with your life. But dont forget to have fun too. I miss you and love you and can't wait to see you and tell carmen I said hi!

Mary and Derek and Darcy and Sherman (and Pancho)
I love you all and miss you like crazy and appreciate the marathon letter. and please send me a small gnome! I would love that forver! Can't wait to see pictures of you! :)

Michelle and Kasey! Thank you for your letter. It sounds like you are doing great. I am doing great too,. and miss you guys. Can't wait to hear from you again soon! Love you! and tell everyone I said hey! Oh and Kasey is going to be a great nurse!

That is all the time i have :( but I will update everyone with my life next week. just know that I am doing fine and miss everyone! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment