Music 1

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I just thought I`d let you know....

ITS RAINING RIGHT NOW!!! best day of my life :)


Hi people. Elder Yates here with a word for ya. lluvia. That means rain (in Spanish just in case you forgot what language I`m learning). It's raining right now! And that means I`m a happy little missionary.

So everything is going good here. My comp loves to cook! So on Wednesday, we went over to a members house named Gerson and made sloppy joes.  I felt like I was back in the states. :) pictures attached. That was really awesome.

We are still working with the familia Estrada but there isn't much we can do right now because of her other marriage. But, we are looking down every route and every detail and we have faith that there is something we can do. Just keep praying!  The niƱo turns 7 on April 7th and I turn XX on April 4th so we are going to have a party with them! I`m so excited! :)

As for Nancy, we are preparing her baptism April 1. She needs to either get married with her boyfriend or move out so that she can keep the commandments.  She understands that she needs to do one of these two things to get baptized, and she really really wants to get baptized. Hopefully she makes a decision so she can get baptized April 1, 2012. I`ll keep ya`ll updated on her progression.

Every change there is a small competition to see what zone has the highest percentage of baptisms and last change we won! So, that means next pday we get to eat lunch with President Brough and just have fun. I'm excited for that. I`ll take lots of pictures.

Other than that, nothing too exciting. I love you all very very much and hope you are doing well. I pray for you everyday and think about you! Kep trucking along and I'l see you all in just less than 15 months. :)

Love,
Elder Yates
Making Sloppy Joes
 
 
Eating Sloppy Joes

Eating Mangos



Relaxing with Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment