Music 1

Thursday, May 17, 2012

well well well.

It's mothers day this week!! Which means that I get to call my fam bam. I'm so excited. I just wanted everyone to know that :) Because I love my family.

Well this week was a get to know you week for Elder Loayza and I. He's a great little missionary and we get along great. I told him that I visited Peru a long time ago and he knew the part that I visited! Hooray!

We had interviews with the mission president this week. President Brough told me that I'm doing great and he's super proud of me. It made me feel good since Satan is always putting doubts in my head. It's great to hear it from the Man in Charge if you know what I mean.

Well sadly, I don't have much time. I have to leave it there. The computer has been freezing ALL OVER THE PLACE and the hour has come to an end and the district leader is saying that its time to go. I am sincerly sorry that this is so short, but next week it'll be longer. I love all of you and can't wait to see you in 13 months. That's nothing! LOVE YOUUUU

Elder Yates



Elder Yates and Birthday Cupcakes
Elder Yates
Elder Yates and Elder Loayza

No comments:

Post a Comment