Music 1

Sunday, October 21, 2012

a week of meetings....

is a boring week. Ok not really because we have meetings to learn and grow, so actually, meetings are great! Just a lot of traveling.

 Hay everyone! How is everyone doing today? Espero que bien. Things are going great here, except we will be out of our area everyday this week! So, that makes it kinda hard in some things because we won't have as much time to work but, these things ARE necessary. Yesterday we had zone conference and it was great! We talked about receiveing revelation and it was so great. I learned a ton.

As a mission we have some NEW norms that we have put into effect we now have to contact 35 people a day and have 27 lessons a week. BUT we are going to complete them! We have too. It's a commandment for us and commandments bring forth blessings. So, it's going to be fun!

We went to Antigua on Monday! It was so much fun! I got to show Elder Finch around for his first time there. We went and saw some ruins and got our shoes shined and even ate McDonalds, so it was great. I had a blast and I think he did too. We even bought some super cool stuff. So it was a fun day and while we were there, there was an earthquake, nothing too big but you could definitely feel it. haha. Is it weird that the earthquake was kinda fun?

So about David, he came to church last week too! all by himself! I think he really likes it and we are planning his baptism for this Sunday. He says he doesn't feel quite ready but we know that he is and that he will be sooo blessed after. So I hope that he sees the importance of it so that he can make convenets with our Heavenly Father and be blessed! He is still slowly recuperating his health and that is a big blessing that he desires. Also, we have been waking up at 5 every morning to go work out with him. It's been hard but it's been great. I have realized that I'm not as strong as I thought I was haha. But I am going to return home with a much needed (and even more desired) beach bod. Good thing I'm getting home during the summer! haha

Also, the rain has stopped! Now it shouldn't be back until next April or May. So I have some dry seasons coming up. hooray!! That should be a nice change, especially because I am going through umbrellas like pairs of underwear haha.
 
Well until next week my faithful friends. I just want to leave you with some advice. Be happy. yep. Bob Marley said it best. Just be happy and life will be better. Mine has definitely changed and yours can too! Until next week, I love you and want you to stay classy :)
 
Elder Yates
 
Elder Yates and Elder Finch

Just for Mom

Writing Letters!!

Our District

Elder Lagos Elder Finch and Elder Yates

Elder Yates
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment