Music 1

Saturday, April 20, 2013

week 2 in Nimajuyu‏

 Hay girl hay! So I'm just living it up in Guajitos still. Things are going good here. We are hoping to have a baptism this Sunday of a young girl we found my first week here. Her name is Marisol and she has come to church every week but she just has some little tiny doubts as to the Book of Mormon. Pray for her! She's great!

I had an interview with my main man Mr. President Brough and he let me know whats going down. I asked him why I was taken out of Escuintla and he said he wanted to leave me there but the spirit told him no. We cant learn in our comfort zone and we can't be comfortable in our learning zone. So I was sent to a ''dead area'' he said to turn things around. haha. No pressure. I am having a great time with Elder Orrillo. He is so humble and receptive to the counsel I give him. I am almost positive that he is going to have changes and I will finish my mission training again. ahaha. So that will be good.

We didn't have pday yesterday! why? Because the temple is closed on Mondays! Yep we're going to the temple! and we are going on Thursday! and it is going to be so much fun and we we we so excited! (name that song) so I'll be sure to take pictures and send them home to all my homies.

As for other news, I talked to Elder Montero and Familia Pacheco was baptized and they are doing great. So that's awesome. I love them. also, Elder Maldonado finally got his visa to Mexico so he left this past week as well. Suerte en el calorcito I told him. He'll be great there.

Just know that I am working hard and having fun. I love each and every one of you and it's crazy to think that I am only going to email about 10 more times. Gotta make them count huh? :) Lots of love and lots of success. Remember to laugh everyday and follow the teachings of Jesus.

xXooOXx
little kiss, big kiss, little hug, little hug, big hug, big kiss, little kiss

Elder Yatesss

Happy Birthday Elder Yates!!


Knocking on a door on a cliff


Elder Orrillo and Elder Yates




YEAH!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment