Music 1

Friday, April 26, 2013

This has been a week of ''breaking'' news

raise your hand if you know what I mean... :)

So I heard about the Boston thing and the Texas thing, how tragic. My prayers and thoughts go out to those who were affected by these terrible incidents, as well as other ''breaking'' news this week. ;)

Well Marisol didn't feel quite ready this past Sunday so we are now planning her baptizm this coming Sunday. Actually the whole zone is planning to have baptizms this Sunday and we really want to do them together. It would be so cool! So please keep praying for her and for everyone else that we want to baptize! I hope to have some awesome pictures next week. Marisol is great and has even talked about going on a mission! how cool!

We had 2 pdays last week! best week ever? fo sho baby girl. On one of those pdays we were able to go to the temple as a zone and feel the spirit and be rejuventated espiritualmente. :) It was awesome. I promise. I have some pics that I am going to send home. Just pray that this computer doesn't give me a virus. Please and thank you.

I am working really hard and enjoying my last couple of months as a missionary of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I love him. I know that He is my salvation. He died for ME and MY sins, becuase He loves me. I trust in Him now more than I ever did before. Through Him all things are possible.

Have a great week and keep laughing, say your prayers and read the scriptures 5 minutes every day at least and you'll see the blessings. LOVE YOU!!!
 
Elder Yattttes
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment