Music 1

Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's amazing how the Lord works.

I have just been thinking a lot about that the past week. Whenever we ask for something (patience, knowledge, strength etc), God doesn't just give it to us; he always gives a way for us to develop it OURSELVES! What a blessing. :)

Greetings Earthlings! I hope everyone had a fantastic week! I love you!
 
So we went to Antigua! I am starting to feel older in the mission because about three fourths of the missionaries that went to Antigua had never been before. So they looked to missionaries like me to know where to go. I am getting older in the mission! But it was so much fun. It must definitely be summer in the states because there were a TON of gringos there on summer break. I am actually starting to feel weird around gringos now. Is that weird? I promise I will still be your friend when I get home though ;) or I will at least try. The way up to antigua was great but the stupid bus broke down and we lost an hour waiting in a gas station.  But we talked and I got to meet new missionaries and see how it is going in their areas, so that was a fun experience. Then we finally got there :) Well worth the experience. I bought postcards that I am going to send to some of you and a tie made out of typical cloth here. I will be sure and send pics. Plus Elder Streeter loved it.

This past week has been good. We have worked hard and found more people to teach. It is going great and I can't believe in a week we have changes again. We´ll have to see what God has in store for us because I definitely know that he is getting ready for September and needs to make a few changes. I trust God and the changes he will make so I will let you know what happens. :)
 
We had many lessons lined up this past week but many of them fell. It is frustrating but I always pray to my Heavenly Father to give me more patience. Why doesn't he just give it to me?! haha. These experiences are really trying my patience haha.
 
Well this past week has been pretty quite so enjoy the fotos and I'll update ya'll next week. Love you lots and a big shout out to Sister Butler from Ohio! Thank you for the letter! It put a smile on my face. I talked to your son before he left for the coast and told him that he is going to love it and Elder Loayza is a GREAT missionary. He is SUPER patient and I'm sure he is loving his time there.
 
Love you all!
 
Elder Yates
 
Bus Ride to Antigua

Arch
Arch in Antigua

Elder Owens, Elder Stoker and Elder Yates

Ruins

Ruins

Ruins

 

No comments:

Post a Comment