Music 1

Friday, May 31, 2013

Birthday Shanannigans.

I am sure that my family is having. Mother is 1 year older and wiser too (I think she turned 21) and Ry is 19. Write them and tell them Happy Birthday!!

This past week has been great. We are still working hard with Marisol. I just want her to get baptized while I'm here and I will be happy. I feel there are a few people the Lord has prepared for me while I'm here to baptize and she is one of them. Keep praying for her because I think we are close! Just a few more little pushes and she'll be on the right path to our Father in heaven.
 
We are also planning a baptizm this Sunday for a little niƱo named Marcos. He's pilas. His mother is a member for the past 3 years but hasn't gone to church and this Sunday she came! It was great to see them there. We are planning his baptizm for this Sunday.
 
We have met lots and lots of crazy people this week. It was a week of crazies. I promise. Fat guys that dated the secratary of Ronald Reagan and old ladies that cast out devils. Guatemalas got them all. Poor Elder Smith probably doesn't know what to think but I am just helping him get more accostumed to the lovely people here in Guatemala. I know that he is going to love it just as much as I do. :)
 
The rain is coming in full force everyday now. I bought an umbrella that is keeping me nice and dry and I have started putting 2 pairs of socks on so my toes are nice and warm. Torrents are falling from the sky. ohhhhhhh the rain. Will I miss it? Only time will tell. haha.
 
Welp, that was my week. I guess it doesn't seem as cool as I thought it did. But, it WAS a good week. I promise. I pray that each of you has a great week and starts off great the month of June. It's going to be a great month. :) Bear your testimony on Sunday! As my wise Grandmother always says, you should never pass up a moment to bear your testimony. I know I'll be bearing mine on Sunday! Thanks Grma!! Have a great week and laugh everyday. Angry people die young.
 
Elder Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment